High Performance Computing
The high performance computing (HPC) working environment has changed dramatically from a large super computer shared by a local work group to compute and data resources shared across the globe between industry segments like universities, government, research/education, manufacturing, collaboration and data centers. These projects involve collecting and analyzing terabytes to petabytes of data on clusters of computers.
By implementing TransferSoft HyperTransfer embeddable software into computer system offerings, OEMs and system integrators can offer their clients significant value add by reducing or eliminating cluster acquisition cost, startup time, and maintenance by quickly and cost effectively moving the massive data loads to the available HyperTransfer compute resources or enabling more applications to be capable of being implemented in the Cloud. HyperTransfer based solutions are uniquely qualified to handle the massive volume of data that needs to be economically and securely transferred over global networks.
- TransferSoft offers a single solution implemented in industry standard TCP/IP.
- Architected to be independent of file size, number or nesting depth.
- Integrated data transformation de-duplicates, compresses, encrypts, and differences data on the fly at line speed.
- Independent of data path latency and immune to the packet loss challenges of UDP-based systems.
- Can use all, dynamically throttle, or a defined portion of bandwidth to maximum effect which can be changed at any time by the administrator.
- Interoperable across multiple vendor IT infrastructure