Development projects require teams of engineers working in close cooperation on consistent and accurate data. Whether it is software, hardware, manufacturing system, or a distribution system, these teams are very rarely all from one company and likely spread around the globe in virtual teams. They need to copy and share source code, engineering specifications, test data, quality analysis, or design documents to different geographies and face the challenge of ensuring the accuracy and security of even the smallest changes in extremely large files and the quick delivery of the many petabyte sized files half a world away.
For OEMs and system integrators, a TransferSoft HyperTransfer based solution exceeds the performance of every alternative on the market at a much lower cost and complexity. Massive files are differenced and encrypted while the data is in flight without losing performance or impacting existing systems. HyperTransfer performance is unaffected by the large size, number, or nesting of the files eliminating the complexity and expense of alternative solutions that require special and extra hardware and software to properly execute the needed data movement. This means TransferSoft based solutions can lower business risk and reduce loss of productivity caused by failed or slow transfer of critical engineering assets between geographically dispersed team members.
- TransferSoft offers a single solution implemented in industry standard TCP/IP.
- Architected to be independent of file size, number or nesting depth.
- Integrated data transformation de-duplicates, compresses, encrypts, and differences data on the fly at line speed.
- Independent of data path latency and immune to the packet loss challenges of UDP-based systems.
- Can use all, dynamically throttle, or a defined portion of bandwidth to maximum effect which can be changed at any time by the administrator.
- Interoperable across multiple vendor IT infrastructure