OEMs and system integrators offering TransferSoft HyperTransfer based solutions allow their enterprise customers to optimize their geographically distributed IT resources, implement Cloud based big data, backup, and archive solutions, and engage outsourced services. To utilize modern, internet based services and architecture to stay competitive, IT departments need to know that their data can move with speed, accuracy, and assured, verifiable delivery. TransferSoft technology enables the global enterprise IT organization to effectively collaborate, outsource and geographically distribute data processing in a variety of diverse industries from financial services to retail, to legal and manufacturing.
- Maximum transfer speed, independent of block or file size moving millions of tiny files at the same speed as one or more terabyte size files.
- Runs as a service with no limit to the number of services that may be linked together for a fully integrated data movement environment.
- Employs TCP as the underlying transport technology with no bandwidth limitations and supports full bandwidth bidirectional data movement up to 10GbE at no additional cost.
- Data security and speed to ensure your strictest security requirements are met with two encryption algorithms and five alternative selections.
- Centrally manage, monitor and control your transfer activity, though the GUI or by RESTful use of the API to blend seamlessly with your existing operations.
- Reduces disk latency and the read overhead by reorganizing data packets into their original sequence before writing at the destination