Federal agencies and public sector organizations operate across the nation and to secure facilities across a state, or a country or around the globe. OEMs and system integrators offering TransferSoft HyperTransfer based solutions enables secure, reliable, automated movement of files and block datasets at the speed they are need. From military and Defense operations, to humanitarian outreach, to collaboration between governments and agencies, a TransferSoft system can be quickly deployed in support of these operations using state-of-the-art encryption, compression, data integrity checks, and data differencing for a fraction of the cost of existing options.
- Maximum transfer speed, independent of block or file size moving millions of tiny files at the same speed as one or more terabyte size files.
- Runs as a service with no limit to the number of services that may be linked together for a fully integrated data movement environment.
- Employs TCP as the underlying transport technology with no bandwidth limitations and supports full bandwidth bidirectional data movement up to 10GbE at no additional cost.
- Data security and speed to ensure your strictest security requirements are met with two encryption algorithms and five alternative selections.
- Centrally manage, monitor and control your transfer activity, though the GUI or by RESTful use of the API to blend seamlessly with your existing operations.
- Reduces disk latency and the read overhead by reorganizing data packets into their original sequence before writing at the destination.